Double Down - Shotgun Tool
- Chug two beers at the same time!
- Attach the Double Down to the tops of two beer bottles and chug them all at once
- The Double Down vents the bottles, allowing air in so you can chug two bottles of beer just as if it was poured into a funnel
- Available colors: Black and Glow-in-the-Dark
- Read full product description to understand how it works
Turns your bottled beer into an instant beer bong by replacing the liquid with air for a smooth chug.
While tailgating, mobility is key. Sometimes bringing an entire funnel and tube system to the parking lot is not easy. That’s why the Double Down is so easy and convenient.
Simply place the Double Down over the necks of two bottles, place your finger over the vent tubes when you are ready to drink, tilt the Double Down to your lips and release your fingers to allow air to flow in the bottles. As the liquid rushes into your mouth, air replaces the liquid that was inside the bottles.
Basic physics: If just the bottle opening is utilized, the flow has to stop so that air can enter the bottle and re-establish equilibrium. This is what causes the “glug-glug-glug” sound when pouring something from a bottle if it isn’t vented. If you have venting, then air is let in which constantly keeps equilibrium in letting the liquid out smoothly. This is especially important when chugging a beer for a quick and easy flow. The Double Down also combines the two bottles to flow through one opening… right down your throat!