- 6-person beer bong
- Pole, stand, funnel, tubes and shut-off valves all included
- Lower the pole to fill the funnel and raise it up to party.
- Can be used as a single beer bong or up to six people can chug
- Use the included stoppers to plug the tops of the tubes not being used if you do not have six people drinking
- If all six tubes are being used and the top funnel is filled to the top, Bongzilla will hold 144 ounces (12-pack of beer)
By nature, tailgating is a social activity. What could be more social than doing a beer bong with five additional friends all at the same time? That’s what the Bongzilla is all about. Check out this video of the Bongzilla in action by some Dodgers fans tailgating prior to playing the San Diego Padres.
As you can see in the photos and the video, the Bongzilla is a pole mounted beer bong with six hoses coming off the bottom. The pole lowers and extends for ease of filling in the lower position and once filled, raise it up to the full height and bring in your friends. The pole extends and raises the funnel up to six feet in the air to allow gravity to do it’s thing. Did we mention that the Bongzilla funnel can hold 144 oz of liquid? That a whole 12 pack of beer for those of you math challenged.
At the end of each drinking tube is an open/close valve so everyone can start drinking at the same time. Also, if you don’t have a total of six people wanting to drink, you can plug the tops of the hoses from inside the funnel to block any liquid going into the hoses that will not be used.